Monday, May 5, 2014

Hobbies and Interests

When I went down to my brand new basement to take this photo, I was tripping over boxes and random things laying on the floor. I was used to everything being in a certain place and now I had to look for all of it which was a pain. I could feel the cold floor on my bare feet, smell the dust everywhere, and hear the footsteps of people walking upstairs on the ceiling. I finally found our foosball table and one of the things lying on top of it was the darts board. It was really dark because it was around 9 at night and the light switch wasn't working. I used the flash, and after a few attempts I got this photo and fell in love with it. I really like how the flash brightly shows all the colors and the small details, like the dust on the board and shadows on the picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment